- Stock Brokers can accept securities as margin from clients only by way of pledge in the depository system w.e.f. September 01, 2020.
- Update your email id and mobile number with your stock broker / depository participant and receive OTP directly from depository on your email id and/or mobile number to create a pledge.
- Check your securities / MF / bonds in the consolidated account statement issued by NSDL/CDSL every month.
Issued in the interest of Investors
Stock Broking is a service which gives retail and institutional investors the opportunity to buy and sell equities. The National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (NSE) has Alpha category of membership for brokers who trade only with proprietary funds and are designed to provide quick, easy and cost-efficient access to the trading platform to firms that do not handle client accounts.
Our Company is an Alpha Trading Cum Self Clearing Member of National Stock Exchange of India Ltd (Focused proprietary trading with limited clientele).
Stock Broking services provided to the Investors are as under
- Execution of trades on behalf of investors.
- Issuance of Contract Notes.
- Issuance of intimations regarding margin due payments.
- Facilitate execution of early pay-in obligation instructions.
- Settlement of client’s funds.
- Intimation of securities held in Client Unpaid Securities Account (CUSA) Account.
- Issuance of retention statement of funds.
- Risk management systems to mitigate operational and market risk.
- Facilitate client profile changes in the system as instructed by the client.
- Information sharing with the client w.r.t. exchange circulars.
- Redressal of Investor’s grievances.